Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stick Puzzles

Popsicle Sticks, craft sticks, whatever you call them - they can be made into puzzles for kids. You can follow a detailed tutorial here or here. I just used photos on regular copy paper, and Elmer's glue. I need a new color cartridge, so all photos were in black and white - which makes it even harder to sort when they are all together!

I made the puzzles and let them dry - sliced them apart and put them in a cup for The Punk to find in the morning. He had fun trying to figure out what they were, and then he was off! He found that I had marked the backs, so he turned them all over and sorted them into piles. Then he sorted them by number - and solved the puzzles. A very proud Punk, indeed.

Back in the cup they went - and onto the School Shelf. I'm sure this will be a repeat when Daddy comes home!



1 comment:

  1. Well, It's official... I need to get a supply of craft sticks! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete